• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Green signs with an agent?!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
The good news with this is that it probably means we get Lucas. Lucas had been waiting to decide where to go until he heard about Green from what I understand. He wanted to go somewhere that he could start as a freshman and we obviously wouldn't have a PG spot for him if Green was here, but would if Green left. I think this means we get Lucas and Patterson.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I also thought Green would be the only player of our guys to not sign with an agent. I just hate to see him throw away the possibility of being 'the man' on the Gators to end up in Europe somewhere.

But like the Doc said... Lucas was no doubt waiting for that announcement.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I would rather Green leave and we get Patterson and Lucas, and now that will most likely happen. If we get those two we should have the best recruiting class in the nation, which is great for next year and in the future. I can't wait for next season the start. It will be fun to watch all of our players develop as the season goes on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema