• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

God awful uniforms

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well that SEC championship game sucked, HEY GUESS what, maybe that volsrock69 won't be coming here now and running his A$$, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't stand LSU tho ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
You would of been more correct calling them "UT", but I didn't think their uniforms looked that bad.:D ;)

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Let's not forget our own hideous blue with one orange shoulder we wore against UGA a couple of years ago...not our best look

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I actually liked those alternate Nick unis. I wouldn't like them every game, but it was cool for a once a year thing.

1130634228.jpg

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I liked Oregons uniforms actually. One of there like 387 combinations they have. Lol I loved the orange sleeve uniform. So much I went out and bought one of those jerseys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema