• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Georgetown or Ohio State?

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
Who would you rather face in the Championship game?

I think it would be insane if we faced Ohio state and then beat them. I doubt that has ever happened before. Nothing would please me more than to shut up Greg Oden.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Who would you rather face in the Championship game?

I think it would be insane if we faced Ohio state and then beat them. I doubt that has ever happened before. Nothing would please me more than to shut up Greg Oden.

Ohio State.:Banana:

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
considering we already embarrased OSU on the football field and on the court, i would like to see it happen again on the court

and G-Town i think would be a harder match-up for us because they have more than 1 good forward, like oregon who had a couple exceptional forwards and they hung around, and unlike OSU who has 1 good forward who looks like he is more than twice the age he really is

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i think if we played and beat OSU, there would be a mass exodus from columbus to the mental institution, or to the dive bar, therefore, im hoping for them. :)

Amanda371

VIP Member
considering we already embarrased OSU on the football field and on the court, i would like to see it happen again on the court

and G-Town i think would be a harder match-up for us because they have more than 1 good forward, like oregon who had a couple exceptional forwards and they hung around, and unlike OSU who has 1 good forward who looks like he is more than twice the age he really is

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who swears that guy is really 45 yrs old.

swamp

Gator Fan
Greg Oden is soft. That being said I would rather face Georgetown. better chances for the Gators I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema