• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Volunteers Official Thread 2/27

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I have one word for our play right now:

EMBARRASSING!!!!

If I am Billy D, there is absolutely NO WAY the starters get to start the second half. I would let Swanson play before these starters right now. Make a point. I don't care if he takes the starters out for the entire second half and Tennessee beats us by 45, it might be what is needed right now.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I thought we had somehting cooking there for a minute until that white guy pulled a scott skiles and threw it off the top ofthe backboard.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We also need to remember that we played poorly for a stretch right before the SEC tourney last year, and then went on our tear. Granted, we look AWFUL right now, but hopefully we can pull it together.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We also need to remember that we played poorly for a stretch right before the SEC tourney last year, and then went on our tear. Granted, we look AWFUL right now, but hopefully we can pull it together.

Very true. We lost 3 in a row I think.

They just said there's a bunch of NBA scouts there watching the game. I feel bad for Noah

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
As long as the vols keep taking stupid 3 pointers, I'm happy. And we keep scoring with the clock stooped

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We need another big stretch here. At least we have shown a little heart here in the second half which is MUCH more than we could say about the first half.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
If we could just get a freaking 3 to fall here down the stretch. We easily could have this down to a couple of points if some of those fall.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema