• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Commodores - Official Game Thread (2/17)

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
55-47 now. I have no idea how much time is left b/c CBS sucks and doesn't have a clock up. Not looking good right now though. Finally a clock: 10 minutes left.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm thinking we may be chalking this up as a loss. We are now down 13 and showing no signs of coming back. I hope they prove me wrong and find it into them to go on a spurt and win this thing.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Byars is freakin amazing. 12 point lead for Vandy, under 9 left to go. Hodge drills a 3, now a 9 point game.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Man I didn't see any of the game, but had a chance to listen to some of it on the radio. It sounded awful. Vandy kept making everything from what I was hearing. I'll probably go back and look at the game log tomorrow morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema