• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators is consider one of 10 teams that could dethrone Clemson

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Agreed...In fact, this seems to ME at least a simple truth that has been growing in momentum and clarity since the moment Coach Dan arrived--but to me also one that was best left to "grow quietly" (if more and more "inevitably")--in fact, the less "inevitability" implied in its rise the better for us, BUT the harder and seemingly more difficult its road becomes: I have personally/privately as an individual LONG since learned that it is best to be UNDERESTIMATED--if possible ignored completely for as long as we are fortunate enough to manage it, to even be NOTICED moving towards the center and "the top" as late-in-the-game as can be achieved...
The same, only MORE so is true when it comes to achievement in competition among teams, rival organizations, NATIONS--Let the rest focus on the obvious, the PAST. It's all a part of a common larger mistake, often noted in military analysis as "generals and politicians all too often preparing to fight the LAST war, rather than the one arising directly ahead". I do NOT expect Coach Mullen to make that fatal error--though I suspect he will exploit it in the majority around him nationally who DO.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida will dethrone Alabama as long as they keep most of the coaching staff intact, and they keep working their magic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema