• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators flip 5-star CB Jalen Tabor

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
A week after announce on national television his intentions to attend Arizona, 247Sports Composite five-star cornerback Jalen Tabor has now flipped to the Florida Gators.
"Final decision is Florida," his mother Merri Tabor told 247Sports Thursday morning. "He will be a Florida Gator."
Tabor's mother further detailed the reason for the late change.
"It was his dream to play at Florida, and I felt as if though it was going to be the best place for him to obtain his four year degree. Getting on the field early, playing in the Southeastern Conference, and I've always been a Florida-Alabama mom. I want my son to have what is best for him and it's close to home, so that's the way it's going to be."
When asked if this was completely Jalen's decision or someone else in the family, Merri responded with, "100-percent family decision." She also added the following.
"I just want what's best for my son and we feel as a family that's the best place for him."

With the addition of 5-star CB Jalen Tabor, Florida moves up four spots to No. 7 in the Team Recruiting Rankings.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida still has a chance with 4-star DE Lorenzo Carter, 4-star WR Chris Godwin, 3-star WR/ATH Isaiah McKenzie, and 3-star QB Marvin Zanders.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema