• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators could end up #5

sammy

VIP Member
Saw this on another site. Good stuff.

Here are the current BCS rankings:

1. Missouri 11-1
2. West Virginia 10-1
3. Ohio State 11-1
4. Georgia 10-2
5. Kansas 11-1
6. Virginia Tech 10-2
7. LSU 10-2
8. USC 9-2
9. Oklahoma 10-2
10. Florida 9-3

Oklahoma, LSU, and Virginia Tech all play this week (and could lose), theoretically moving us up to #7 going into the bowl game. That means we only need a few more things to happen in bowl season to hit the top 5. As I say all the time, now is a CRUCIAL time to launch a national title campaign for 2008. All champions finished the previous season very strong. A nice win in a bowl game and we will begin next year in the preseason top 3.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Remember the movie...Angels in the outfield? All I have to say is "IT COULD HAPPEN." Especially after this season of upsets and blunders.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
But the one thing about angels in the outfield, AL said you have to believe and have faith and things will happen ;)

FanSmack

VIP Member
Top 10 is a good outcome after this season. We should be pre-season #1 next year with how strong we came on at the end of this season.

JvilleJohnny

with the way college football is going this year.. there are likely to be alot of more upsets.. especially in the top 3 "curse"..

#5 sounds good to me.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema