• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators center Kenny Kadji granted a transfer

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Florida Gators sophomore center Kenny Kadji has requested and received a transfer from the University of Florida.

Kadji, who received a medical redshirt from the NCAA after only logging 45 total minutes of game time in 2009-10 before ending his season due to a nagging back injury, will have redshirt sophomore status next season if he chooses to remain in college but will also have to sit out a year due to NCAA transfer rules."

Read more: http://www.onlygators.com/07/23/2010/gators-center-kenny-kadji-granted-a-transfer/#ixzz0uXQkCSbd

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Wow, this is surprised me, but as I think about it more, it makes sense. Kadji wouldn't be transferring if it weren't for his injury. The injury set him back in the depth chart, falling behind starters Macklin, Parsons, and Tyus. With all the progress Murphy made last year and the addition of Young this year, Kadji was looking at a struggle to get playing time in his last two years.

I wish him the best...... that is unless he transfers to a rival.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema