• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Till The End!

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
My Name Is Billy Whitworth, I've Been A Diehard Gator Fan Since The Late 80's , I Lived In Gainesville For A Long Time Until My Divorce From My Wife A Few Years Back, I Really Miss It Very Much.. I Have Custody Of Both Of My Children, Lauren Who Was Born At Shands Right After We Won Our '96 Football Title, My "gator Gurl" ,and Trei Who Is I4,and A Diehard Gator Fan Also.. After My Divorce I Said To Myself That Things Could'nt Get Much Worse.. Boy Was I Wrong! I Found Out At The Age Of 40 Years Old That I Had Coronary Artey Disease, And Had To Go To Have Open Heart Surgery, They Did A Quadruple By-pass On Me On Dec,23rd Of 2005, Since Then I've Been Hospitalized Several Times,and The Dr's Say That It Could Get Even Worse, Which It Has .. I've Had Stints Put In Two Of The Four By-passes Already, And Might Have To Have A Heart Transplant Someday! I'm Not Looking For Any Sympathy, I Just Need To Know That When I Do Die,i Would Love To Be Burried In Gainesville Because That Is Where My Heart Is. We Are Presently Living With My Mother In Malden, Missouri So She Can Help Me With My Kids...without Her I'd Be Lost Right Now! It's Hard To Keep A Job , Because I Have So Many Dr's Appointments, I Worked For Henley Carpet One In Gainesville For Many Years Doing Carpet ,which I Miss Very Much, What A Great Group Of People To Work For.. So When The Gators Hit The Field This Year I Will Be Routing Them On ,no Matter Where I Am ! Because Once Your A Gator Your Always A Gator....... Forever BiLLy C. Whitworth Jr.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema