• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Stuck in Longhorn Territory

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Hello, Gator Nation! I have been a Gator fan ever since I moved to Florida as a kid. I graduated from Emmitt Smith's high school, Escambia High School in '94, and of course, his college alma mater in '06.

I look forward to meeting fellow members of the Gator Nation in Cyberspace, because there sure as heck are not a lot of us in south Texas!

I am also hoping to shut up all these Big-12 fans out here with some Gator wins this season. Woot!

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Welcome. I am kinda in the same place you are. I am a GATOR in OSU Buckeye/UK Wildcat/Marshall Thundering Herd/WVU area. It's a hard life.

Escambia94

Welcome. I am kinda in the same place you are. I am a GATOR in OSU Buckeye/UK Wildcat/Marshall Thundering Herd/WVU area. It's a hard life.

At least you have a mix. I have 99% Longhorns, 0.5% Aggies, and 0.5% all others. I would love to have some Buckeye fans to beat up on. Those fans annoy me the most, besides Michigan fans. Why on Earth can we not beat Michigan???

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Hi! I went to Pensacola High (PHS) the 4 years Emmitt went to EHS (Class of '87). Rivals in high school, then fellow Gators in college! Actually, I didn't go straight to college, I went to the Air Force first. (Graduated as UF Class of '07) So I wasn't there when Emmitt was. But it's fun to be alumni with an ex-rival :). Go Gators!

I don't live in P'cola anymore, but it's a fun place to remember. Do you ever visit there?

And have you seen the commercial for the beard-hair-color product with Emmitt where he's in a nursing home, then colors the gray in his beard then goes back to the playing field? FUNNY!!! But I do have to say: we're not that old, yet!!!! :rolleyes:(39 and holding!!)

Escambia94

Hi! I went to Pensacola High (PHS) the 4 years Emmitt went to EHS (Class of '87). Rivals in high school, then fellow Gators in college! Actually, I didn't go straight to college, I went to the Air Force first. (Graduated as UF Class of '07) So I wasn't there when Emmitt was. But it's fun to be alumni with an ex-rival :). Go Gators!

I don't live in P'cola anymore, but it's a fun place to remember. Do you ever visit there?

And have you seen the commercial for the beard-hair-color product with Emmitt where he's in a nursing home, then colors the gray in his beard then goes back to the playing field? FUNNY!!! But I do have to say: we're not that old, yet!!!! :rolleyes:(39 and holding!!)

I tried to visit Pcola this weekend for Labor Day, but Hurricane Gustav changed my plans. I plan on going back in October and December.

I also did not go straight into college. I graduated from Escambia in '94--I went to school with Emmitt's youngest brother. I went into the Air Force, and did not graduated UF until 2006.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema