• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator/Sooners,etc....

OU has a stellar offense no doubt. Murray and Brown run very well. course theyve both gone over 1K as you guys have said. OU's wr's are very dangerous after the catch. If florida can tackle them quickly, this will cut down on scoring big time. many teams have had alot of trouble defending Jermaine Gresham (TE). The only thing thats really stopped him is dropping the ball. Hes dropped a few tds this year. Of course Bradford is Bradford. Hes cool. He doesnt get flustered very easily. Hes great at checkin off to open guys, and yes he can move. Dont under estimate his mobility. Just cause he doesnt take off, doesnt mean he cant run.

But what makes OU offense go is the O-line. Plain and simple. Its what makes any offense go. Its just that OU's line has been a lil more special than before. Just note the amount of points scored this season. I think they said it was a record.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Joe Haden is probably our strongest cornerback,

i have to completely disagree with this statement. I think he is one of our worst. He has blown a lot of coverages this year. and not to mention that missed tackle against alabama on their 2nd drive that allowed jones to go 64 yds before wright took his ass out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema