• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: At KY (09/23/17)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, had a few moments here in San Marcos and figured I'd try and make it easy for all of us, come the moment, for good or ill, that we want (or NEED) the company of familiar fellow Gators (whether it's anger or relief that drive us at that point).
With admitted trepidation, I wish us LUCK!

miltongator

Gator Fan
here's hoping they let the youngster fling it around the park. Win, lose or draw it would at least add some excitement to the offense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can only grab "quick once overs" at breaks here. Among our few "highlights", we atmre getting HANDLED--by KENTUCKY. AND yes, our D is getting worn down, earlier than ever!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
OMG.... watch Garcia play. He can not shed a block for shit. This is nest best back up Florida cam come up with. That's tucking sad. Please watch this guy play.... he is truly horrible.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Must face it: This really IS what we are, where Gator football is really at. 14-14 at UK at the half--in "catch-up/holding-ON for dear LIFE"-mode.
IF you are OK with that, coughing gasping breaths and MAYBE pulling it out, a "win some/lose some" philosophy overall, well, that's what you got for the foreseeable future.
Those of us who have waited thru now THREE mediocrities at Head Coach (I'm including Meier in his last season here) though feel differently...
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! The offense this "Offensive Guru" has "built and nurtured" is unwatchable--they WASTE the efforts of a brave and fine defense, and they SHAME the whole team. Then there are all the rest not playing at all due to suspension--who shame us ALL, you, me, team and program.
And where does responsibility eventually land for THAT? On the individuals, yes, but the guy in charge as well--who has and continues to preside over this wholesale sinking disaster, where a once-proud school and program not THAT long ago churned out poise and Championships.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema