• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game(Championship)day (12/02/16) vs you-know-who

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I couldn't believe the Gators D allowed Bama to 90 plus on back to back possessions including allowing Bama on convert on 3rd and 19, are you kidding me?
Yeah--but they're KIDS...young not-quite-men who play as much on emotion and adrenaline as inate talent and preparation: when they play as a team they can "catch lightening in a bottle", but as soon as the "buzz" goes (sucked away on the last whisps of hope) all the rest evaporates. Then a good and confident, balanced and talented and well-coached squad can just begin to grind em down. That sure happened yesterday. Once they lost hope our Gators were ripe for picking. Even the D began to look ordinary--and there was NO hope elsewhere. And that Saban-coached Alabama squad knows how to finish, step on a "down" team's neck and crush the life out of em.
That's who and what WE gotta become once more. But once again, we didn't (and DON'T) have the tools to do that even IF the defense keeps us in it: Against a good team, even when our D keeps it close throughout we MIGHT win IF our normally floundering, rudderless offense CAN manage a score or two late. IF our dysfunctional QB-of-the-moment actually makes a play or two, doesn't throw multiple picks etc etc etc if if if blah blah blah...
God, I am SO sick of watching our annual "limp-dick offense", led by the latest loser at QB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema