• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator fan in TN - Intro

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
Hey fellow Gator fans! I was born and raised in Tampa so I've been a long time, passionate, Gator and Bucs fan.

I'm surrounded by Vols fans and I've been telling them we're going to kick their butts in the Swamp again. I hope the Gators defense shows up and doesn't make me eat crow!!!

They didn't have the Troy State game on t.v. so I wasn't able to watch the last game. :mad: I hope the 31 points they scored was when we had some 2nd and 3rd stringers in.

Can't wait to watch the game on Saturday. Go Gators!!!!! :Banana:

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Welcome aboard....I personally haven't seen a Florida Gators game yet, but I have been swept up by the passion of their fans and can't wait to be a true Gator Fan. Great to see people from all over routing for an awesome team!!!!

Go Gators!!!!!!

KiNito

Gator Fan
Hey fellow Gator fans! I was born and raised in Tampa so I've been a long time, passionate, Gator and Bucs fan.

I'm surrounded by Vols fans and I've been telling them we're going to kick their butts in the Swamp again. I hope the Gators defense shows up and doesn't make me eat crow!!!

They didn't have the Troy State game on t.v. so I wasn't able to watch the last game. :mad: I hope the 31 points they scored was when we had some 2nd and 3rd stringers in.

Can't wait to watch the game on Saturday. Go Gators!!!!! :Banana:

hey man i know what you mean im a tn boy to and i hated i was unable to see the troy game but hey atleast tn was ppv to xD so noone won last week

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema