• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator arrested for ‘resisting with violence’

News Bot

News Bot
After an arrest-free period of nearly four months, a member of the Florida Gators football program has found himself with a bit of a legal situation with which to deal. According to the Gainesville Sun, linebacker Dee Finley was arrested for resisting an officer with violence and driving with a suspended license. The sophomore spent…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Of course you're right. Stupid, all around. Still, pretty thin charge, especially as a felony, and sure enough it has already been knocked down to a misdemeanor, just as I predicted in my more detailed comments yesterday just after the news came in--over on another thread I happened to be on, can't remember which one at this point, been skipping around...
btw, the other charge, the "Outstanding Warrant--unpaid tickets"-charge may very well just go away, if the original reports about these are true and Finlay (according to his attorney in the state where the unpaid speeding tickets originally occurred) in fact had paid the outstanding amounts just days earlier...so in the end he may just have the misdemeanor "Resisting Arrest--without violence" that Huntley will get PTI'ed into community service, unless all the other little legal foul-ups that this Man-of-the-Year candidate has apparently racked up just p's-off the judge enough to hit him a bit harder this time.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Dee Finley is a RS Sophomore trying to fight his way onto the field. This is the last thing he needed. Hopefully he can have a turn around like Rainey.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema