• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 12: Florida vs the other Driskel

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
A F#$#ing 2-8 team is taking us to overtime. What a bunch of scrubs. Im a die hard gator fan but have no problem with us losing this game. We do not deserve this and FAU does. Wake up call gators we Are Not A Good Football Team....Fair at best.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
No need to rehash this game. The Gators suck, and they are fortunate that the SEC East was weak this year. Then again, Georgia and Missouri have been taking advantage of a weak SEC East for years, and have looked just as ugly.

Honestly, the only way Florida wins another game is if they go 80% run. The only way they go 80% run is if the offensive line gets better or if the tight ends and defensive ends help the offense with blocking. Coach Mac does not run the Power-I offense, so be prepared for some frustrating losses for the rest of the season.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
No Jim our guys are not finding a way to win. Our opponents are finding ways to lose. In no way shape or form do we deserve to win some of these games. We are an extremely lucky team right now. We have NO QB, Kicker, Offensive line to compete for a championship.

Oh and on your stupid comments on selling "Pop Corn". Last time I checked you are not being paid to sell pop corn, nor do recruits give a fuck about how much pop corn you sell. Enough of the same ole post game comments. Your so called offensive ingenuity has showed zero game to game progression. Stop worry about selling pop corn and teach Harris how be a SEC QB and if you cant put in the other guy. I swear on everything if I hear him talk about pop corn and the swamp being "a cool place" I'm gonna have a nervous break down.

Finally these players do not deserve to run around the field as if the one something. The played horrible and should shake their opponents hand, then walk off the field with there heads down. They need to look in the mirror and find ways to actually play sound football.

I said it once before, Will had a 11-2 record in his tenure here. If Jim doesnt straighten these shit up quick his best season will be this year then it will be down hill from that.

miltongator

Gator Fan
No need to rehash this game. The Gators suck, and they are fortunate that the SEC East was weak this year. Then again, Georgia and Missouri have been taking advantage of a weak SEC East for years, and have looked just as ugly.

Honestly, the only way Florida wins another game is if they go 80% run. The only way they go 80% run is if the offensive line gets better or if the tight ends and defensive ends help the offense with blocking. Coach Mac does not run the Power-I offense, so be prepared for some frustrating losses for the rest of the season.
Right on the nose, Escambia. These next few games are going to be REAL ugly.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, saw the end. How could I NOT watch, head in hands? And it looked like we would lose in fitting style--our "muffer" missing the pt-after to open the door to the EASY WIN... I don't know WHAT to say about the "win", tho'...maybe there IS such a thing as a "bad win" after all!! Then again, it's STILL better than LOSING, under ANY circumstances--tho I had more hope for this team after the one loss against a then seemingly driving LSU team than THIS mess. 'Course, LSU loses and gives up on their season...WE keep pickin'ourselves up, in games AND after. McGee plus a battered, beleagered Gator D put this one in the left hand column. Now, we're gonna take a LOTTA heat for this one in the national discussion--and we deserve it, lets face it.
I still wonder how things mighta gone today if Robinson hadda held onto that long, nice post route throw Harris made in the 1st qrtr. But he (Treon) proceded to give away our 2TD lead single-handedly in the 2nd half. He does shake off his (way too many) mistakes--with no residual fears about NEXT time, when it comes, so thats a plus (unfortunately an all too necessary one, in his case--and it AIN'T enough, on balance, to make our FUTURE look any batter without Grier--Harris just isn't getting any better--everyone can see that)...
Hardin is a basket case, tho. But we've seen the alt, and its pretty weak, damn near inept. It hasn't actually cost us a game so far, but thats been more a matter of luck and circumstance--he HAS managed to keep the OTHER team IN games, and in the process, along with daring greatly s to pass with Treon, eliminated a lot of options from ANY game plan. Gotta say it again: "Man, we just SUCK on offense!"
However: Still 10-1, "in it" til we next lose--however much that may LOOK like "next week"! I hate this feeling in my gut--at 10-1 but somehow don't FEEL like we're " winners" of ANYTHING.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Ufgatorfan,
I understand (and share) your anger and frustration, even agree with most of what you say, BUT I DON'T really blame our Head Coach. These aren't his guys, things have gotten worse personnel-wise on offense (defense too, by today!), and he's managed to accomplish some amazing things with them despite it all--MAINLY by working the "pride and emotion" angle, lets face it. He doesn't actually block, throw or kick--and the "head and heart"-part you gotta say is where he's managed to get it done, helped his TEAM "get it done", and I figure that's what he's trying to KEEP doing in his public comments. That's whom all that stuff is really aimed at, not us...Hell, Saban, ALL the hot modern coaches do that, each in his own way.

miltongator

Gator Fan
Reality is that we're not a very good team right now, but still a way better record than I would have thought at the beginning of the year. Remember the "Fun and Gun"? What we have this year is "Baling Wire and Duct Tape".
I still believe Coach Mac will get us to a good offense....it just may take a couple of years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema