• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 12: Florida vs the other Driskel

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I just dont understand why we cant have any consistency. I hope we lose. No way we deserve to win. We do not deserve the media attention. We are a unbalanced team we a collection of has beens. Only difference is we happen to have a different coach. We never seem to improve and only seem to take steps back even when we win. Im so sick of watching this game. None of these players wanna earn anything and want things handed to them. Go ahead and lose you mighty gators cause that what you seem to play to do on a weekly basis. Garbage!!!!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I feel like going to store and getting some over the counter headache medicine, but I do not want to take a chance getting suspended by the NCAA.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am not even watching OR listening to game anymore. It was as still 0-0 whrn I gave ip. People are calling me, trying to givr me ipdates, so I have SOME idea of how its been--but just glancing HERE now and then tells me all I need to know. Are we LOSING yet?!! Cause that seems to be where we are headed here, no matter what...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
SO pathetic--and defebse now also depleted... I understand Vernom's sick, out of game in 2nd half--so we can't score, and prob can't stop a team that is FEELIN' it now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don't even WANT to "hope", but can't help myself if I watch. We'll talk after, I guess...

miltongator

Gator Fan
In a normal year, this kind of game would cost a coach his job. Coach Mac better be glad that the SEC East stinks this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema