• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday: Tennessee vs Gators at Swamp (9/16/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here it comes: They're getting near getting the lead already. This is total MUSSCHAMP-strategy. The defense has ALL responsibility--for D AND scoring.
And they are tiring late in the first half.
Nothing has changed.
"PLEASE! Gator 'Powerguys': CLEAN HOUSE! Get RID of this whole bunch!"
(And meanwhile, thanks to that "Musschamp offense" our "offensive gurus" Head Coach and OC, we ARE "a joke" on offense. It's only our good D and Vol's own ineptitude that we still lead a 6-3 ballgame. How many of these crap frustration-fests have we suffered thru now?)
Oh oh. Powell's down. He is one of the exceptions out there, a never-stop/ can't stop him player who never quits. Wish we had 22 of 'em out there.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dinks n dunks when they DO throw now.
This is their "go-to gameplan"???
Player makes a play, then it's back to "dink'n'dunk" on 1st and 10.
I hate it. Pretty wrll unwatchable, as they basically settle for a 6-3 lead with 30 sec left in half.
No. Now I think our Head Coach may well be playing "not to lose"...and gets burned for it.
"Now you're 'playing' for your next JOB, Coach."
I hope.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
So my take thus far.......
I really dislike coach Mac and hate our OC. We play not to loose and that's what we do LOOSE. Franks is the man. No QB change. We ain't winning any titles let him have growing pains period. Open up the play book and exploit the week defensive ends for goodness sake.

This must be a make it or break it for coach Mac. No offensive improvements ......by Felicia. We seem to have a track record at making good recruits average and great recruits poor. This is coaching plan and simple. Steve looking good on the sideline. Hmmmmm

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Typical. Bust a play open, finally--then lose the ball at the end (and that's why Scarlett was the strater over Perrine, btw).
No matter what happens now, D will be tired early. But I think we're gonna fall behind here.
"Hey Mac: Think you're gonna flip a switch now, turn on that offense you SAT on up til now?"
Screw this coaching staff.
Screw the selfish dumbass losers who put their thuggish greed ahead of everything they had to play for AS A TEAM.
GOD, THIS IS HARD TO WATCH. AGAIN.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pathetic.
WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN, COACH? And our guys continue to fuck themselves..
But do WE expect? They're not getting any help from their offense OR their coaching staff.
If/when Vols score the TD, we lose. Period.
But NO!
Gotta LOVE that D...and FUCK EVERYONE ELSE. That includes, in fact focuses ON more than anyone ELSE, the current GATOR Coaches responsible for the offense. As for the HEAD Coach, well, y'all have gotta know by now my "final judgement" (again, I HOPE) on him.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still in deep shit here: Our offense, QB in endzone to start "drive". Yeah, that gives me hope and confidence.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Poor coverage--bad time for that to happen.
Aw, who am I kidding? How did I get drawn in even THIS far, at this point.
Coach hasn't got a clue.We are not gonna score again: We got what we got early with that big (probably the extent of their scripted) "opening gameplan"--which produced the same coupla fgs they typically manage, week in week out.
Without a pick-6, maybe 2, we don't have a chance. Ever.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm as tired of going on like this as y'all prob are. OK. I am done until the aftermath--and maybe not even then, least for a while.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Still no offensive td..........sad thing is well see running plays the rest of the game so you might as well turn the game off.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it:
Our FIRST offensive TD of SEASON, and the runner doesn't secure ball as he approaches the goal line, gets stripped as he's bout to cross...
Now instead of putting this one away, finally, its nother one-play give-it-back and D is TIRED. They are now missing tackles all over field. We will very possibly end up losing a game we had in our hands, and doing so in 4th qrtr at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema