• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day--Week 5: Uh oh.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Oddly enough, that Ole Miss offense looked as bad as a Muschamp-Weis/Pease/Roper offense!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am sweating this OUT. They were handed this chance-- but good teams take advantage of chances. And they are prob gonna cash this in--the QB hurting us again.
OK-ANOTHER big 3rd down...And we stop them! Now whatta ya gonna do, Miss? Watch the fake!
Ok--no shut out... But give the D credit. Everything going against them, long drive--and TEN minutes later, they get 3 pts. Let's go on our own drive, get to the 4th qrtr with a decent lead.

Escambia94

The refs are paying for the corrupt calls. Ole Miss will want a refund after they discover they cannot pay the refs enough to win the game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can't believe how lopsided bad the officiating IS here. We keep stopping them, the refs keep trying to give em extra room, extra chances--so now we take it away, and they CLEARLY wanna do it again, give it back to OK Miss, but can't figure a way.
Let's put this one AWAY!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Are you kidding me? The returner didn't wave for the fair catch and they get a penalty.
He bobbled it, too--so all bets are off re hitting the receiver. But this one is "bought and plaid for"--but it may not be enough--Those Rebel-boosters WILL BE looking for a refund, this goes on a little while longer.
But I'll feel a LOT better we score at least once more. I want MORE than a 3 TD lead against this team, even in the 4th.
Pass Interference on the ballsy throw-call deep. That's how we have to play this. Get after em, boys!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yikes. Field goal try coming. Powell tries his first here--and makes it!
I still don't wanna say it, still too much time left...Amazing tho, that much I will say. Let's get a lick 6 so we can actually start celebrating!
Nice play on 3rd down. Do they kick it? Running out of time now...close to it, anyway. Drive for points will win this thing now. Maybe any drive at all.
There's so much I want, will have to say, if we can just maintain our poise a few more minutes...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yikes. Field goal try coming. Powell tries his first here--and makes it!
I still don't wanna say it, still too much time left...Amazing tho, that much I will say. Let's get a lick 6 so we can actually start celebrating!
Nice play on 3rd down. Do they kick it? Running out of time now...close to it, anyway. Drive for points will win this thing now. Maybe any drive at all.
There's so much I want, will have to say, if we can just maintain our poise a few more minutes...

Escambia94

Not sure how Fulwood got hurt, but I want our receivers to make those catches.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pick! That might do it!
1st and goal...just drive it down their throats and its party time, my friends!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Pick! That might do it!
1st and goal...just drive it down their throats and its party time, my friends!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez!!! Just lost my streaming g thru my phone!!! What's happened? Tell me if we score!!! (Trying to get radio feed--murder here w so many people using same towers, I guess...lost it just as Will picked up bad snap. Where we AT???!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema