• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game day: Florida vs. New Mexico State

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Frankly, I'm just thrilled and amazed that the SEC Network is featuring this game tonight--so I'll get to see the opening game of "the new Gator Era", which of course is EXACTLY how the game is being touted this afternoon in the network lead-ups.
Should be a chance to see both QBs operate, begin to see what Coach Mac'll do with the offense--and how much we still got on D, too.
Meanwhile, after all kinds of even less well-founded than usual preseason hype, Auburn is romping (which figured--their "tests" will come later), but Tennesee has looked, well, "mediocre" is the generous way of putting it...only repeated BG let-downs, failures to take advantage of opportunities, and now injury to their star RB has allowed the Vols to begin to pull away in the 2nd half. They look WAY "over-sold"...
Anyway, don't have ANY idea where this GATOR season is headed (does anyone, really?}, but now that it is "suddenly and finally" HERE, well, damned if I'm not excited after all!
GO GATORS! Eat 'em up, boys!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big buzz in The Swamp...EVERYONE'S lookn' for some light-'em-up offense t'nite!
Here we go...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aw nuts--bsd snap/bad fielding by central AND Harris...that'll do it for THAT series. Treon missed the open receiver again. Punt...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Um, I know they've prob got coupla series planned for Treon, but he looked jittery...On the D, now. So what's new?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uh, Treon has managed to look like! He has DEvolved...Taylor starting to get untracked, tho

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There it is. Alright, Treon--run set it up, nice drive, nice catch. TD.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Call me greedy, but I wanna see bout half a dozen of those t'nite...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let us not pass this moment by without noting that it feels like YEARS since we last saw a drive lime that--let alone early in the game!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Broke that tackle"???Try, "Missed tackles all OVER the place!" The D's on its heels here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK. Nice recovery. 4th down...quick kick! Alright: 90 yard drive comin' (lol--Don't remember saying that, THINKING that in Muschamp years...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Treon settling down, settling in...This continues, I'd leave him in...but Mac has a plan, prob stick to it...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Beautiful--and I think Taylor alerted Treon he was open on the prev play...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, does this FEEL like a whole different team now? We are MEANT to fly! Yeah, "Flyin' Lizards"...it's our rep, our WAY, from way back!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema