• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fred Taylor will come back to UF

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Just read in a local Jacksonville Magazine '10 Things You Didn't Know About Fred Taylor'. One of them is that he said he's 4 classes short of his Sociology degree and without a doubt will go back to UF to finish it. He said he tried to do it last year, but procrastinated. He said he has to get the degree for his grandmother.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Just read in a local Jacksonville Magazine '10 Things You Didn't Know About Fred Taylor'. One of them is that he said he's 4 classes short of his Sociology degree and without a doubt will go back to UF to finish it. He said he tried to do it last year, but procrastinated. He said he has to get the degree for his grandmother.

Good to hear. I love when athletes, especially great ones (Michael Jordan, Shaq) come back and get their degrees.:Banane29:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Imagine how sick the Gators would be with Fred Taylor in the backfield next year.

I think Taylor Jacobs is another one that came back a year or two later to finish college. Not like Jacobs ever did anything in the NFL though.

nismodrift

VIP Member
Fred Taylor would be so unfair to all college teams, since he has that NFL buffness and experience. but oh well, we have a crappy tailback depth we need someone like him to be able to play. . .

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Could you imagine if Lebron James decided to go to college, what school wouldn't want HIM! :)

(I know, wrong team, wrong sport, but still, the idea of it!)

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
hahaha, funny!
But my son is a big fan of his. I can't believe he came straight from high school...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema