• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FNG from FLA

John P

Gator Fan
Hey guys, my name is John I am 22 years old, I currently reside in South Carolina and I bleed ORANGE and BLUE. I am into Sports, building Nissan 240sx's, Tattoos, Xbox 360 ect. I am new to Gator Envy but no worries as I am not new to forum etiquette or anything like that. So when I came across this board labeled "mature gator sports discussion" I got excited because many of the other forums I have came across geared towards Florida sports contained a lot of useless threads and post whoring.

So without boring you guy's any further with my banter, I look forward to many quality posts with your forum.

GO GATORS!

John P

Gator Fan
Thank you guys so much for the welcome!

[EDIT]: How do you guys have the team logos under donate? Is that a seniority type deal?

John P

Gator Fan
Under the vPlaza Menu, you'll find a category "Most Sold", and that lists the various team icons. Once you've accrued enough points to buy the ones you like, definitely add them to your profile! :)

Oh I see, and how are points accrued?

I appreciate all of the info btw.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Welcome! What part of South Carolina do you live in? I used to live in Sumter. I even got my Associate's degree from USC before transferring to Florida for my Bachelor of Science in Engineering.

John P

Gator Fan
Welcome! What part of South Carolina do you live in? I used to live in Sumter. I even got my Associate's degree from USC before transferring to Florida for my Bachelor of Science in Engineering.

Hey Escambia, thank you for the warm welcome. I live right outside of Charlotte NC in a town called Lake Wylie. Pretty nice area, I enjoy being close to the city but distant as well.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Hey Escambia, thank you for the warm welcome. I live right outside of Charlotte NC in a town called Lake Wylie. Pretty nice area, I enjoy being close to the city but distant as well.

I'm sure you know our own Chris Leak is originally from Charlotte; it was nice to see him on the sidelines at thre O&B game this year. He lives with his wife and baby daughter in the Orlando area (where I am) during the CFL off-season.

John P

Gator Fan
I'm sure you know our own Chris Leak is originally from Charlotte; it was nice to see him on the sidelines at thre O&B game this year. He lives with his wife and baby daughter in the Orlando area (where I am) during the CFL off-season.

Oh I actually have a few co-workers that attended independence high school with Chris. I am not to far from Shelby either where Brandon Spikes went to high school.

Saturdays are mundane in the off season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema