• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida native living in Texas

srswarley

Gator Fan
Hey everyone,

I've been a Florida Gator since birth, literally. I was born in Gainesville close to campus. My whole family went to UF going back to my Grandad.

My family moved around a bit however, and I never was able to make it back to UF for college, they unfortunately did not have the right degree path for me. So I'm currently living in Dallas, but I'm a proud Gator here in Texas.

Just thought I'd say hey and let the community know that even deep in Longhorn territory, there are still proud Gators walking around.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There are a BUNCH of us that post here regularly who are "Gators in Texas"--check out our "locations" to the left. The "Envy" is our refuge, our place to get some sanity (not to mention escape the INsanity and vent some of our own), especially during the season. Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema