• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators Win SEC Outdoor Track Championship

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Mark your calendar! I'm blogging about something other than Gator football, basketball and baseball. When the Florida Gators capture an SEC title it tends to grab my attention. This time it was the No. 3 Florida Gators men's outdoor track team that defeated the field to bring home a conference championship. Gator football star running back Jeff Demps led the way with an individual title in the men's 100-meter dash. The Florida Gators captured the NCAA indoor title earlier this year.

More...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Jeff Demps is one of my favorite current Gators; I felt bad when he was injured early on in the Sugar Bowl but am very happy to see how well he's doing on the track. Can't wait to see him back on the football field this fall!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema