• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. Miss. State Bulldogs Game Thread (1/24)

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Ugly, ugly win. But, it's still a SEC road win and those aren't always easy to come by. With all the other losses around the SEC today I don't there are any teams with less than 2 losses and we are still undefeated, so we are putting ourselves in a great position to win the regular season crown.

UFtb

VIP Member
I was scared there at the beginning when they were up like 19-10. They were hitting everything!!!

Brewer came through in the end though with some crucial points.

A win is a win.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
That was scary as hell!

the refs were out there letting everybody play football damn. now i see why some of the players thought the hump was the hardest place to play in the country

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
That was scary as hell!

the refs were out there letting everybody play football damn. now i see why some of the players thought the hump was the hardest place to play in the country
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. They had like 6 blocks in the first half and it seemed to be because they were just slamming into our players, not because they were blocking them clean. Had to be frustrating for our players, but they need to play in some games like that so they will be tough for the tourney.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
Oh yeah much agreed. Those kind of physical games can only help the team. They drive me and like you said probably the guys nuts but they can only help in the long run. auburn better be ready

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema