• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators 2-1 Favorites

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I don't live in Vegas and am not an active gambler, but I've just read that the <a href="http://www.gatorenvy.com" title="florida gators">Florida Gators</a> are 2-1 favorites to win the 2010 BCS National Championship Game. Holy crap! I don't know the history of college sports books, but I can't imagine there ever being a 2-1 favorite in the past. Those odds are insane to me. I love the Gators just as much as anyone here, but do you really think 2-1 sounds right?

The Gators do have the best player in college football and they're returning all 11 starters on defense. There's no doubt they have the most talented team in the NCAA. But they are humans and do play in the SEC where anything can happen.

I agree that the Gators should be the favorites to win it all, I'm just not sure about 2-1. What do you think? Would you place that bet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema