• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida’s Vernon Hargreaves III “probably questionable” for Kentucky

News Bot

News Bot
In news you did not want to hear if you are a Gators fan, star defensive back Vernon Hargreaves III is probably questionable for this weekend’s game against SEC East foe Kentucky. Florida head coach Jim McElwain was skeptical when discussing the health of his top defensive player on Monday. Hargreaves missed Florida’s weekend victory against […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is, in my view, just about the worst news possible, short term: Vernon is not only the heart of that D, talent-wise (best in the country--don't CARE what anyone else says), he is in many ways, among the players, the heart of this team now. Yes, he was great even on the sidelines last week, but we need him OUT there. Period. There is no other person on this team currently that I would say that about. If this game is close, Vernon's presence ON THE FIELD could well make the difference.
So this sucks. It means, more than ever, that our "which one will show up?"-offense (as in, "the explosive, good ol' can't-be-stopped" one, or the stumbling, bumbling, "I don't know why I'm holding this guy AWAY-from-the-play but I'm a STAR" cluster-f*ck that steps out there bout half the time so far) will probably determine whether we win another KY game--or finally embarrass ourselves for all to see.
This is exactly why I am still more or less content to be mostly ignored by the national media for now. I don't WANNA be on Sportscenter a la Arkansas and the like first couple weeks here. We got too much learning and growing to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema