• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Record Thoughts?

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
So what are you guys thinking for our final record? Will we be able to pull it together for teams like South Carolina and Florida State? Is Georgia now a threat again after their lousy start?

I don't expect us to be in Atlanta, but what bowl game do you think we'll end up with?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
South Carolina can beat us. Georgia probably will not. Florida State is going to smear us all over the football field and vent about ten year's worth of anger out on us.

I will try to be an optimist and say that our only other loss will be Florida State and we will make it to Atlanta. I cannot type that with a lot of conviction, but I am trying to keep the faith.

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan
Right now I fully expect South Carolina to beat us. I know I shouldn't just base that on their win over 'Bama, but we all know that they will be just as up for our game as that one.

I feel confident about the Mississippi State and Vandy game, but I'm starting to lose some confidence in the Georgia game. Granted it was against UT, but they did look pretty good (I didn't watch the whole game so may not have seen some of their problems).

FSU, well, I agree with you there. They are really going to want to punish us this game and I'm afraid we're going to let them.

Bowl wise, I'm thinking either Outback or Gator.

tngator15

Gator Fan
7-5 and Music City Bowl. I've seen enough of our horrific offense and nothing tells me that Addazio gets something going... So, I'm predicting wins over: Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, and Appalachian State. Losses to: UGA, S. Carolina, and Florida State.

Escambia94

7-5 and Music City Bowl. I've seen enough of our horrific offense and nothing tells me that Addazio gets something going... So, I'm predicting wins over: Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, and Appalachian State. Losses to: UGA, S. Carolina, and Florida State.

That's reasonable. Man, I am going to hate all the smack talk at work and on Facebook when FSU embarrasses us.

SEC_Supreme

Gator Fan

Well, on a positive note here, if they do go to the Music City Bowl that exponentially increases my chances of seeing them in this seasons bowl game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I honestly don't care about the record anymore this year. I only care about seeing steps taken to fix this mess.
Can't root against my Gators--anyway, Zooker and everyone else sees that even piling up embarrassing losses is no guarantee of "inevitable", meaningful change. More's the pity, for losses is what we'll have as this season plods on.
We'll be playing to "Beat .500" in our finale against FSU.

tngator15

Gator Fan
Well, on a positive note here, if they do go to the Music City Bowl that exponentially increases my chances of seeing them in this seasons bowl game.

True that, me too. I'm trying to get a trip down to Tallacrappy for the manslaughter we're about to receive on Thanksgiving weekend.

The Zooker

VIP Member
I was planning on making the trip to Tallahassee but I'm reconsidering it now. I bet every FSU fan across the country is trying to score tickets to see the revenge game. Prices will be outrageous. Would be funny if Florida still beats them. Would be even funnier if the Gators win by 2 and their kicker shanks an easy field goal in the final seconds.

tngator15

Gator Fan
I'm going. We can lose to Vanderbilt, but I'll still go. FSU is not that great. If we just get the offensive line to do the job, we'll win. That'd be hilarious if the "wide right" incident happened again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think you're gluttons-for-punishment, but I salute you, nonetheless.
It'll be about all we have left to play for this season, and of course if Meyer calls the plays and we get some bodies back, blah blah blah...
(sigh...) I'm going into that schizoid, fragmented mode where I am depressed, frustrated and angry at the overall stubbornness and stupidity I see in our "Program", but still looking in vain for hope and redemption for the TEAM.

Escambia94

I am quite surprised to hear from a lot of friends and contacts on forums that a lot of Gator fans have accepted the situation and are okay with going to a game and watching us lose as long as there is hope for next year. Odd.

I would go to the FSU game, but I have military training in Alabama that week.

tngator15

Gator Fan
I am quite surprised to hear from a lot of friends and contacts on forums that a lot of Gator fans have accepted the situation and are okay with going to a game and watching us lose as long as there is hope for next year. Odd.

I would go to the FSU game, but I have military training in Alabama that week.

I'm not "ok with the situation", I'm just sticking with my team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema