• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

final four

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I hope Oregon beats FSU, then Winston gets caught being Winston immediately afterwards. It would be interesting to see how Urban Meyer reacts to losing to Nick Saban again. I may be in the minority, but I think he has learned how to handle it better.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
This was complete bulls--t that the SUCKEYES are in the playoffs. The Big 12 is stronger than the Big 10 even without a Conference Championship Game anymore. I'm pulling for BAMA to Kill TOSU and also hoping that Saban orders one of his linebackers to nail Urb in the sidelines.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hope Oregon beats FSU, then Winston gets caught being Winston immediately afterwards. It would be interesting to see how Urban Meyer reacts to losing to Nick Saban again. I may be in the minority, but I think he has learned how to handle it better.

Well I hope Bama rolls Ohio state so bad that urban has chest pains and I hope the ducks beat free shoes with a last minute drive just so they know how it feels to get beat like that!
Yeah, well, all in all this has REALLY put the rotten-cherry on one complete bummer of a season: "FSU vs OSU"???
As my dad used to say in such instances: "Hope they BOTH lose." Goes double if/when they play each other.
I mean, I really am NOT one to root for injuries, honest, but this would be one where gruesome hyperextensions and ripped anterior cruciates all over the field all aft/eve wouldn't exactly bum me out. On replay during SportsCenter, of course--'cause I won't be watching ANY of 'em, I guarantee it.
Yeah , definitely bringing out the worst, the dark side of my sporting-ethics and generosity-of-spirit.
Does either of 'em even deserve to BE there in the first place, anyway? Seems like the "same ol' same ol' " money/image/power/politics-as-usual--especially after OSU loses their SECOND QB at the end there...Yeah, the Texas teams DEFINITELY got hosed, but so what? I mean, aside from being both galling and pitiful from our POV on so many levels, what ELSE is new???
OK, fine: Since it's clear I'm a minority of one who has absolutely NO interest remaining in, can not take seriously any aspect of what's to pass as "competition" the remainder of this football season (INCLUDING our game), I will leave such discussion to y'all.
Henceforth, I will be observing and commenting on our Fightin' Gators only, and even then ONLY in terms of those things that have some bearing on recruiting and preparing for the future--starting with the arrival, plans and efforts of our new Coach, his staff, NSD, the 2015 season and beyond. And as far as this "Burning Ham Bowl" or whatever, my only rooting interest, simply summed, is: "Please--no serious injuries."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema