• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Family's divided

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Does anyone have a family divided between FSU and UF fans? I do. My older sister and I are Gators, while my lil sis is a Nole. It's great when we all get together this weekend for the game.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Uhh well my dad and I are Huge Florida fans like we know about every player and all and my sis and mom I guess just root for Florida so that my dad and I dont break some stuff. But Im somewhat close my best friend is a Noles fan. His dad went to Florida State so its a good time when we get together.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Not my family, we're all gators. My friends and I are split. My best friend, Jasmine, and I are huge gators. My boyfriend is a Dawg (October 27 really sucked). My other friend is a Bucknut, and two of my other friends are Noles.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
In my family, it's only myself and daddy, and we're both huge gator fans, NOW on the other side I have cousins that are huge Virginia Tech fans, And we all can't wait till the day comes, when Florida vs. Virginia Tech, kinda like alittle rivalry between my cousins and me...when it comes to college football I love the GATORS and they love VT. I know that wasn't exactly the question, but living in virginia We do have a divided family LOL

nismodrift

VIP Member
me and my bro are the only ones that into college football and I'm a Gator and he's a Nole. anyways it's all good cuz whatever he says, he's gonna see the truth come saturday, noles getting gator chomped. . .

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
My son & I are GATORS!!!! (I graduated 97, he was 2- growing up on campus), then I moved here and met/married my husband. When he was a teenager, he wanted to go to fsu, but didn't: NOW he's a well-trained Gator/spouse/fan!!! The only thing his 2 sons are big seminole fans and his daughter is a miami fan ugh!.... It gets pretty ugly around here on Thanksgiving weekends hahaha, but this year, they've all been QUIET so far!!!!!
:D

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Well, not really. My sister and myself are Gator/Notre Dame fans..and my mom basicly just cheers for whoever we like.

preachinGator

VIP Member
ALL GATORS IN MY FAMILY!!!

I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS THERE NOW!!!!

gtrgrl, not much to cheer about in Miami and Tallahassee right now!

and did someone say Notre Dame???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema