• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Easley to the Patriots

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yah--but I am decidedly NOT a Pats fan--and even less a Belicek fan (Sure, he's a good coach in his way, intelligent, ruthless and detail-oriented, but I just don't like the guy, anything about him in terms of my impression of him as a human being)...So even more than normal, Easley's now just one more "former-Gator" (yeah, I know, "always a Gator"--but aside from a handful of outstanding exceptions, so few really live and/or feel that, it's so obvious nowadays) whom I wish well but will give little thought to in the years ahead.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Looking like we may have a couple underclassmen go undrafted.

I think the NFL and NBA needs to work a system to get underclassmen who go undrafted and higher rounds that underclass can declare and get them not to sign with an agent and if they got undrafted, the players can go back to school. If they got drafted in the 4th to 7th round if have an opinion of staying in school or go to the team who drafted them.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Leakpost: 73686 said:
I think the NFL and NBA needs to work a system to get underclassmen who go undrafted and higher rounds that underclass can declare and get them not to sign with an agent and if they got undrafted, the players can go back to school. If they got drafted in the 4th to 7th round if have an opinion of staying in school or go to the team who drafted them.
I wonder if roberson and purifoy are regretting leaving now?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Well, folks, the Florida Gators went 4-8 in the 2014 NFL Draft: 4 draftees, 8 undrafted free agents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema