• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Driskel dealing with ankle issue ahead of first career start vs. LSU

News Bot

News Bot
It would behoove anyone, especially a first-time starter, to be 100-percent healthy when facing the Ferocious LSU defense in Death Valley Saturday. Unfortunately for Jeff Driskel, that will likely not be the case. Driskel’s high school coach confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that the Florida quarterback has been dealing with an ankle issue throughout the…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
Ok Ron I will give you the invention of the wheel. But you got to Stop bringing this kind of news you SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER.

I'm not switching my thoughts one bit. Even if UF puts some dude who was Drunk and Passed out in the stands at The Swamp LAST WEEK in for QB. As long as he got to practice for this game were going to try our best TO WIN IT. While I'm getting Drunk singing Afternoon Delight. If you keep this up I will call the pound on BAXTER.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--I'm starting to understand why SP's calling you out, Ron. I'm going to make this a REQUEST this time, a last attempt at civility. Please: Do NOT link us to sites that are likely to be dominated by jerk-wads from the other team's fans.
There were any number of places reporting on Driskel's injury (and I TOLD you about it earlier in the week when you were whining about Weis' "mind games", remember?) by last night and this morning. You could have chosen better--that NBC site is FAR from the last word in "Gator inside information", and they ALWAYS seem to attract the most rabid Haters from whatever school we're playing...as it is, we got one short piece of bad news and an extended rant from successive gloating Tiger trash-talkers. Do a little research before you mess with our mornings.

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
OK--I'm starting to understand why SP's calling you out, Ron. I'm going to make this a REQUEST this time, a last attempt at civility. Please: Do NOT link us to sites that are likely to be dominated by jerk-wads from the other team's fans.
There were any number of places reporting on Driskel's injury (and I TOLD you about it earlier in the week when you were whining about Weis' "mind games", remember?) by last night and this morning. You could have chosen better--that NBC site is FAR from the last word in "Gator inside information", and they ALWAYS seem to attract the most rabid Haters from whatever school we're playing...as it is, we got one short piece of bad news and an extended rant from successive gloating Tiger trash-talkers. Do a little research before you mess with our mornings.

I LOVE IT......LOL YOU GO BOY!!!!!!! Laughing so hard I'm crying. Some one got it.....I'm sorry.....:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema