• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donovan to the NBA

Swampman

VIP Member
Keep hearing rumors about the Heat and the Magic looking at Billy for an NBA coaching job. Why won't teams just leave him alone? I doubt he's going to accept an NBA job after just turning down Kentucky.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
If Donovan was thinking about leaving Florida, he would have taken the Kentucky offer.

He turned down Kentucky, so I feel confident that he will stay. I don't think he is interested in going to the NBA... at least not yet.

gatorcrazy23

Gator Fan
i think Billy will stay at Florida for a long time! Those NBA teams need to leave him alone and know that he will always be a Gator!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Billy is not goin newhere he jjust had a school built for his son in Gainesville so hes here for life.

99G8R

Gator Fan
if they give himthe total control hes looking for, were gonna be sol on a head coach.

Relax. He did the Kentucky bit as a negotiation stategy to get a better contract. He still isn't signed so this may be the same strategy in place.

If he gets a bucket of $$$ out of Foley then he (and his agent) is even MORE of a GENIUS in my eyes. God bless him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema