• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Discussion: 2025 Recruiting

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The Gators class of 2025 currently has 3 commitments as of January 27, 2024:
  • Jalen Wiggins James Rickards (Tallahassee, FL)
    6-4.5 / 245 Commit 1/15/2024 DL
  • Waltez Clark Plant (Tampa, FL)
    6-1 / 194 Commit 9/16/2023 RB
  • Josiah Abdullah Woodward Academy (Atlanta, GA)
    5-10 / 175 Commit 1/14/2024 WR
Some high profile targets include:

• DJ Pickett Zephyrhills (Zephyrhills, FL) 6-2 / 170 CB
  • Solomon Thomas Raines (Jacksonville, FL) 6-4/ 315 OT (FSU commit)
  • Jaime Ffrench Mandarin (Jacksonville, FL) 6-1 / 185 WR
  • Michael Fasusi Lewisville (Lewisville, TX) 6-4 / 285 OT
  • Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) 6-2 / 205 LB
  • Hylton Stubbs Mandarin (Jacksonville, FL) 6-1 / 180 S
  • Ryan Montgomery Findlay (Findlay, OH)
    6-3 / 215 QB

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
After what happened with our 2024 "elite recruiting class", I find it hard to get very jazzed about our theoretical early progress for 2025.
Everything now rests on what the net result of all of that previous struggle actually is able to accomplish against the acknowledged steep challenge that our 2024 schedule presents.
Surprise everyone, and who knows?
Live down to expectations, though, and none of our current machinations will likely matter much.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I give you enormous props for "soldiering on" in the face of all the situational negatives that have been acceleratingly piling up in our faces as we approach what seems a deepening challenge in the 2024 schedule, E--.
So I will for the moment refrain from what is getting to be my gut-level reaction TO ALL such discussion of what is after all "normally" what we do this time of year: monitor the recruiting trails ebb and flow as Spring practice approaches.
We have both already amply expressed our pessimism, its underlying unfortunately well- reasoned and documented arguments all too well-established.
Only "MIRACLES" (note plural) can change this, in my view--and we have not been the beneficiary of a whole lot of THOSE the last decade-plus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema