• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Commodores vs. Gators 1/31 Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
vanderbilt-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

#24 Vanderbilt Commodores vs. #1 Florida Gators
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 7:00 PM ET
Stephen C. O'Connell Center - Gainesville, FL
Place your bets in the Sports Book

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
hopefully they havent overlooked them and beat em down like they should...
I doubt they have overlooked them since they are the #2 team in the East right now, but it will still be a tough game regardless. A lot of it will come down to if Vandy's shooters are on tomorrow night or not.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
yeah but look at the sec this year, not so great, i mean any of those teams could be #2 and nobody would say anything. we might only get 2-3 bids this year to the tourney. and i didnt mean like they suck but with the world just about picking auburn to upset us sometimes teams to forget the next game

FanSmack

VIP Member
Yeah, I thought the SEC was going to be strong this year but it seems the SEC is losing left and right. The competition looked tough until about a week ago. Gonna be tough for vandy though. We have a great team and it's a SEC road game.

rawdog

VIP Member
Great second half by the Gators.. I was a little bit worried there seeing us down by 12 points at one point in the first half. But there was a 24 pt turn around. One of the best second half's we've had all year.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Good comeback win by the boys. Too bad I didn't get to watch it so I could proctor an exam. Gives us a little more cushion in the SEC East.

sammy

VIP Member
Ya it was awful, especially in the first half. There were so many technicals called. It also seemed like the south rim was broken. Both teams struggled when playing on that side of the court.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
this brought a tear to my eye

""When the football team won it, we were all together, and even though it was six or seven months or however long ago that we won it, I'm not saying we were jealous but we were like, 'Damn, we want that feeling back.' " Noah said.

"There is nothing like winning a national championship,'' he added. "That's something we'll always share with each other. We're right where we need to be. Everything about college basketball is fragile, so it's important to stay hungry, and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are saying, 'Forget about those Gators, man. I'm sick of hearing about the Gators all the time winning in basketball and football.' So, we've got to play like we're the hungriest team.''

They are. And it starts with Green and Humphrey."

andy katz on the gaurd play of green and humphrey
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=2751823

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema