• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carlos Alvarez is Mr. Two Bits for the FSU Game

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Former All-America wide receiver Carlos Alvarez, one of the greatest players in UF’s history, will be front and center at The Swamp before Saturday’s game filling the Mr. Two Bits role.
“I’m excited about it,” said Alvarez, an attorney in Tallahassee. “They sent me videos of all the guys who have done it so far. You have to pretty much stick with what Mr. Two Bits did.”

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Remember 1971 when the Gators were 0-5 and F$U was 5-0 and highly ranked? It was Alvarez's first F$U game The good guys won 17-16 and both teams ended the year 5-5. Carlos never lost to F$U.
"What I learned from that game, that in college football, really anybody can beat anybody,'' Alvarez said. "Georgia Southern proved it. Any team can beat any team on the right day. The odds are incredibly high in certain cases, but it can happen because the game is an emotional game and it's a team game.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=26827

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema