• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calathes hits triple double in 83-57 win

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Calathes' triple-double lifts Florida over Georgia

It was the program's third triple-double and the first in SEC play. Former Florida guard Corey Brewer recorded the school's first triple-double against Jacksonville in 2005. Donovan put Brewer back on the floor in the closing minutes to accomplish the feat.
Calathes got his first one against Creighton in the second round of last year's NIT. Calathes made this one look much easier. His 3-pointer with about 12 minutes to play gave him 15 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists and put Florida up 62-39. The only thing left for the Gators was to get Calathes the mark.
He would have had it much sooner, but the Gators missed at least four open shots on what would have given him assists. Parsons finally made it happen, getting his layup just after Tyus had a dunk and Werner sank a 3-pointer.
MORE

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I didn't get to watch this game last night because it interfered with Lost. But I was constantly checking the scores on my iphone. Two games in a row now a Gator player has had a spectacular performance.

I watched the game and the boys looked good. First Parsons steps up & then Calathes steps up. Who is going to step up and have a big game next? Maybe it's time to have Erivng Walker step up and have a big game like he is expected to.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I didn't get to watch this game last night because it interfered with Lost. ................
Dude!! You can always watch the re-broadcast or watch the episode online. Unless of course it's a shared experience w/ your better 1/2.
"Your name is Charles Widmore?" That was good!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We're slowly improving in the area of cutting down on the turnovers, and are showing improvement in rebounding.

There were a few times where they were getting a little sloppy; they need to cut out the razzle-dazzle and stick to playing their game - they'll be fine just doing that.

Calathes' leadership really stood out last night; he hit Alex Tyus on some nice passes for buckets and was on his game in shooting treys. Nice to see Erving Walker start stepping things up as well, and once again Chandler Parsons had a good night.

Now if they can carry this same momentum with them to Knoxville on Saturday night, we can nail win #20.

GO GATORS!!!!!! :gator::gator::gator:

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
..........they need to cut out the razzle-dazzle and stick to playing their game - they'll be fine just doing that.
But it's so much fun to watch. I was yelling Showtime!
............Now if they can carry this same momentum with them to Knoxville on Saturday night, we can nail win #20.

GO GATORS!!!!!! :gator::gator::gator:
Nothing would be more satisfying than to get a dominating win against b.pearl, swine that he is.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Nothing would be more satisfying than to get a dominating win against b.pearl, swine that he is.

I was telling one of my co-workers who's also a Gator fan that I hope we have a good contingent of Gator fans there; if we come out ahead I'd love to see our fans start chanting "Kiffin Sucks" just to get a rise out of them!

So Pearl's tactic is a "white-out" this year; I wonder if Pat Summitt will be there singing Rocky Top wearing that stupid Minnie Pearl hat?

070227_summitt_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

eskimoforgators

Gator Fan
awwww another bullpup loss to the Gators....feels good. Congrats another triple double...and Hodges almost to the all time winning Gator basketball....good place to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema