• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bye Week: October 25th

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It is bye week, as in "bye Will Muschamp"!
IMG_20141025_073933.jpg

Will Muschamp is undefeated during bye week and looks to extend his streak in what we hope is his last bye week at Florida.

The Gators will leverage their undefeated record in the 2014 Orange and Blue Debut by not starting any quarterback that played in that game and going with Treon Harris. As long as Harris stays away from girls for a week and focuses on this pivotal bye week, I expect the Gators not to lose today.

Go Gators!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Have at it, guys. Gotta be more fun than actual game-days for awhile, trust me. More offense, too, long as Mess-Champ (only thing he'll ever be Champion OF) is our Coach.
And aside from getting railroaded by overzealously-profiling GPD cops, why SHOULDN'T Treon indulge himself with willing partners--it'll be the only real action he GETS 'til Roper is "Interim Coach"--I don't care WHAT our current "Coach-in-Passing" says in the meantime.
(See, Will WAS called the "Coach-in-Waiting" while at UT, and I was trying to make this play-on-words joke...Aw hell, gimme a break! I TOLD y'all this was the only "fun" we're likely to be getting for awhile, and if it's a weak effort on my part, well, haven't been getting much practice with "fun" this football season--and until Foley either gets outta the way, or he AND/OR the rest of the Gator Braintrust get SERIOUS about getting to work on our future as a Championship program, I don't see why I should be buried in "serious" all the time either)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema