• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buckeye here

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
First off, absolute crazy class this years guys!!! Completely off the charts, and congrats!!! I'm finishing up my undergrad at tOSU in political science, so I'm a buckeye but the gators are my favorite SEC team and always have been. I'm also a season ticket holder for the Buffalo Bills as I'm originally from Niagara Falls, NY. I'm also a person of strong faith and have been a Tebow fan throughout his illustrious career and I hope my team finds a way to get him hahaha. Hey you never know we just hired a couple Gators for coaches. :D

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Welcome! OSU is probably the only team from the Big 10 that I care to follow due to the large number of OSU friends I have, but I never put "the" in front of "Ohio State". I hope that does not bug you as much as it bothers my friends. Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema