• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Black uniforms

lchog

Gator Fan
Has your team added a significant amount of black to your game uniforms? We seem to have a number of younger fans that are bent on changing Arkansas' colors to include black.
Has this been an issue at Florida?
Thanks for allowing me to visit your site.
James

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Fortunately the Gators haven' been bit by the black uniform bug. I don't like how almost every team now has a black alternate jersey. If black is not one of your school colors, you should not have a black jersey.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Fortunately the Gators haven' been bit by the black uniform bug. I don't like how almost every team now has a black alternate jersey. If black is not one of your school colors, you should not have a black jersey.

Actually we do have black uniforms for bball.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COL...rs__Number_13_Black_Twilled_Basketball_Jersey

FF_184015_l.jpg

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Oh my bad. I thought I was in the football forum still.

I doubt we'll be wearing the black basketball jerseys anymore. They're bad luck.

sammy

VIP Member
I like the black basketball jerseys. I actually have a pair of the black bball gator shorts and they are HOT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema