• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Billy, reflective and hopeful

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Some good questions and answers..........
On being out-rebounded against Ole Miss:
"It is always bad when you get out-rebounded by 24. It is no question a challenge for our frontcourt because they are not physically imposing. We have some guys like Allan Chaney , Kenny Kadji and Eloy Vargas that could help in that department but are deficient and behind in some other areas. Sometimes our players are very much consumed with trying to block out and in trying to do so physically, when the ball comes off the rim, a lot of times, we are not a great team at reacting to the ball. Those are plays that we have to get better in, where a shot is getting ready to go up and you see our guys trying to block out and are under contact and when the ball comes off and they are tangled up. That is one area that we have to try to get better in. The other area is what I call rotational block outs...........
On this year's team compared to last year's:
They have gotten better in a lot of different areas. I think we are a better transition defensive team than we were a year ago. There is definitely some deficiency in the things we have and I think every team has it. There is no pure team but the good teams identify what their problems are and what they have to do then find a way to overcome them or really confront them. Some of those things on our team have been exposed to us and now we have to see if can confront them."
MORE

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Just getting to the Big Dance in March will be an accomplishment in itself for this year's team, if they get selected.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Still early, and they haven't been tested. I'm confident in Billy and his staff to squeeze the most out of these guys. It will be interesting to watch their development. I don't think it will be as exciting as the '04's but it will still be fun by March.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema