• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Billy Donovan quote

lilChomp

VIP Member
Q. What were the benefits when you were building your program of having a good football program there?

COACH DONOVAN: Well, it's everything at Florida that's good. Certainly the football program is terrific. As I said earlier, I think where there's problems on campuses with coaches is when all the focus is totally just at one sport and you can't and do not have a balance in what you need. I really felt like from day one, since I've been there, and I know in talking to other coaches on campus, they feel the same way.

The commitment that there is to having the best athletics program in the country, not just football, basketball, baseball, but also the women's side, volleyball, swimming, tennis. It's really when you're at Florida the whole university, the whole entire athletic department. (not that we know of any SEC schools where they focus totally on one sport)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema