• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Billy D yelling at Noah

sammy

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Billy D yell at Noah for joking around with the refs when the timeout was called with like 40 seconds left in the game. It kind of makes me think like these guys don't take the games seriously. Maybe that's why we struggle at times. The guys are just joking around and not taking it serious.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Our team does seem to have a 'switch' that they can flip on and off. I don't know if they're joking around or are just playing with the other team.

It reminds me of thoroughbred racing. Some horses are finishers. They start out of the gate slow and take it easy for the first 3/4 miles. Then once they hit that 3rd and 4th turn they turn those boosters on and crush horses down the home stretch.

The Gators have the ability to purely dominate anyone... when they want to.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
The guys are at that point in their career where they know they own everyone. They know that they are the best and that no one can beat them when they play their best. But they also know there are times they can slack and have fun and in that close win Im not sure if that was the time but they knew the game was over. They take the game very seriously what I think they do is play down though, they get bored dominating every one so I think they play down to make it a little more interesting for the fans and themselves. They are a team that is very much into the entertainment part of the game, hence joakim going nutso during games and corey acting like they just won the championship after every dunk that leads to a time out. They know what they are doing I really think they just get bored and screw around

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema