• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Big Plans: Lots to be done, Little we can do about it

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now begins the long wait, months I want to slow down and enjoy, weather- and experience-wise, but at the same time, at the back of my mind is that "Can't wait", "Let's hurry up and get TO this"-feeling, right there at the pit of my gut.
I hope we get and stay healthy. I hope that the whole "strength and conditioning" regimen (and let's face it--no matter what they call it, these next couple-of-months or so are really SO much more than that) is in that "goldilocks zone" (far from easy, building them towards greater and greater physical and emotional toughness without overdoing things, burning them out), and that everything and everyone involved, from players ready, willing and fully motivated, to coaches (particularly the only one now in direct charge and contact, in whose hands the rest have now placed THEIR plans and eventual goals), all arrive intact and on-pace come team-workouts this summer. I guess we're ALL playing the "hurry-up-and-wait"-game now.
OK. Now's a good, "show some cajones/no one's gonna hold you to it" time to pick a number, give it a know-very-little/hope-for-a-lot call... If all goes pretty well healthwise, here's my projection, from the gut rather than the head:
9-3, plus-or-minus 2 games...No way we go undefeated no matter what, but if the breaks go about even, that's how I see it turning out--as bad as 7-5 if things DON'T work out so well, 11-1 if they practically ALL break our way, but it all starts with that 9-3-number, that I just have a feeling about.
As I say, now we wait and see.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema