• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS Poll 11/4 - Florida moves up to 15

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
1 Ohio State
2 LSU
3 Oregon
4 Kansas
5 Oklahoma
6 Missouri
7 West Virginia
8 Boston College
9 Arizona State
10 Georgia
11 Virginia Tech
12 Michigan
13 Connecticut
14 Texas
15 Florida
16 Hawaii
17 USC
18 Auburn
19 Virginia
20 Boise State
21 Clemson
22 Alabama
23 Penn State
24 Tennessee
25 Kentucky

djg8tr22

VIP Member
We still might have a chance for an at-large bid to a BCS Bowl. Kansas and Mizzou have yet to play so one of them will have a loss (hopefully it is Mizzou who wins because kansas' weak schedule will boot them out of the top 10.) OU will get the Big 12 auto. If we get to the SEC Title and win LSU will get an at-large and vice versa hopefuly. Winner of Mich and OSU will get the Big 10. Loser will recieve at-large. BC will win ACC and WVU will win Big East. UCONN will lose to Ciny and/or WVU. So that eliminates them. VaTech has Miami FSU and VA upcoming and are bound to drop one of those. Georgia has to lose either way for us to think about a BCS Bowl so thats assumed that they will lose. Texas based on them being Texas is going to struggle with A&M and Tech especially with A&M on the road. ASU has UCLA USC and Arizona so that will give them a loss presumably. So that means that about 7 teams will fall below us if we keep winning and move us to #8 and make us eligible for a BCS Bowl. (I know it seems confusing and alot of stuff needs to happen but alot of the teams ahead of us havent played their difficult teams in their conferences.)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
OK this is strickly my opinion, But OMG this BCS this year Looks ugly, I mean i'm sorry, LSU is one of our rivals, and I can't stand OSU, so in my opinion, if it comes down to osu n lsu, I won't be watching.... Cuz I can't stand LSU or low miles, or OSU the pretty boys of the big 10, as for the BCS standings, thats just plain out UGLY!!!! I mean kansas ranked 4th?? palease there a one year wonder in the big 12...one more thing, georgia beats us, and there automaticaly a top 10 team??? thats a dang joke!!! But to me and obviously me alone, the gators are STILL the BEST TEAM in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Well LSU isnt technically one of our "rivals". Georgia has also beaten a very good Alabama team and there only losses are to SC and Tenn who are both very good teams. And even though Kansas may be a one year wonder they still are undefeated and until they lose you cant say they shouldnt be up there. But the NC game will probably be LSU vs Oregon. I think that will be a frikin awesome game honestly. A high-powered offense in Oregon vs a stout defense=Sensational game.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
NO!!!! KANSAS and OSU big 10 vs big 12

It COULD happen. I'll give you that much.

But currently I have Kansas losing to Missouri on November 24th and Ohio State losing to Michigan on November 17.

So LSU goes, and Ohio State with one loss goes, too. In my opinion. Media loves them. But I hope it is Oregon vs. LSU to be honest. Unless we get to the SECCG. Then we will destroy LSU.:p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
hmmmm nice prediction, and I do agree, they do love OSU, thats why I really hope whoever plays them will kick there butts again like we did ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema