• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Auburn crossing fingers on waiver for UF transfer Blakely

News Bot

News Bot
After Will Muschamp‘s somewhat surprising decision to allow 2011 signee Mike Blakely out of his Florida scholarship and transfer to another SEC school, it was thought that the touted running back would be forced to sit out his first season at Auburn. While that will likely be the way the situation ultimately plays itself out,…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I understand letting him go, but being so accommodating about letting him go to another SEC-school frankly just baffles me. It's going to end up biting us (again!); the only question now is how soon. I really like our Coach and support his general approach and most of his specific moves, but this one was a mistake, pure and simple. Sometimes you've got to be stern, dispassionate, look out for your own interests too.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I thought he was going to South Florida. I hope when the Gators face him. One of the UF linebackers runs him the f--- over like Spikes did with No Show Moreno. Also why the hurry, they still have Dyer?

robdog

Gator Fan
Wonder if something happened during his process to get into South Florida. Or do you think the plan was to get into Auburn the whole time?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's what I'm starting to suspect--and that "we" (our honorable, well-intentioned coach or coaches) were "had".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema