• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Arkansas under rated

preachinGator

VIP Member
I have noticed in my poll on who will win the west division that it looks like a lot are under rating Arkansas. What say you? Arkansas is better than they have been in the past. At this rate, they will surprise a lot of people and i am hoping Coach has our boys ready for when we go to their house!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
How is Arkansas better than they have been in the past???

No Run DMC or Felix Jones. Casey Dick is a HORRIBLE QB, no top flight WR. And Bobby Petrino is a total D-Bag. It will take him a few years to get the players he needs to operate his offense.

For now, Casey Dick and Michael Jones will have to do.

I will be surprised if the Hogs can get another bowl berth.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Arkansas should be good, but not good enough to win the West. Give their coach a ear or two to get some better players. Losing McFadden and Jones will hurt a LOT, more than you may think. They WERE the offense. We should beat them by 20+ points.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ya I think they'll take a step back without McFadden. He was their entire offense last season. And like leakbrewergator said ... Dick sucks!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I hate to said this I like to see Arkansas win the west and go to the SEC Championship game. I like to see if Bobby Petrino shows up or not. I'm guessing not or this might happen to him. :2guns:

TOO FAR? Yeah but Atlanta will let him have it.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I hate to said this I like to see Arkansas win the west and go to the SEC Championship game. I like to see if Bobby Petrino shows up or not. I'm guessing not or this might happen to him. :2guns:

TOO FAR? Yeah but Atlanta will let him have it.

Not this year. Maybe in a year or two. It will take some time due to Petrino having to get his players in there. Great coach or not, it takes players to win. Perfect example: Steve Spurrier ; USCe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema