• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Advance apologies, AGAIN

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Will post a Gameday setup ahead of time again, but just found out my crew and I are shooting on location once again the coming Saturday--right when kickoff is scheduled against KY this Saturday.
Let's face it, these Wildcats are gonna beat us, sooner or later--and this is one of their best opportunities: At their place, on a roll themselves against a Gator team with what can STILL at BEST be called "a suspect offense" (LOL--How bout THAT for "understatement"?)...and our feet better have long since "touched the ground" by 4:30pm Central in Lexington. This is a Kentucky team playing solid D, and FEELING it. Ee could be yanked, even SMASHED down to earth in a real hurry unless that Gator offense breaks its now LONG habit of stinkin' up the joint. Could start by cashing in its early seeming efficiency with TDs instead of fieldgoals, for one thing. Turning the passing game loose could help as well. NONE of this is brain surgery, I grant you. But it appears to escape our staff. Sorry. I am just worn down to dark cynicism by game after game, year after year of the same ol' same ol'. And even coming off that big bust-out ending won't mean much if we don't follow up by taking care of business this week and next against teams (KY and Vandy) we have dominated for some time.
Anyway, looks like I'll only be able to peek into here and there along the way this coming Saturday. Really hoping for a "laugher"--but I don't expect one. Not this time.

miltongator

Gator Fan
For whatever reason, I think this game is pivotal for the Gators. Either the wheels will fall off all together or the offense will show more life than they have in a lloonngg time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
For whatever reason, I think this game is pivotal for the Gators. Either the wheels will fall off all together or the offense will show more life than they have in a lloonngg time.
Couldn't agree more: As I say, one day these Wildcats are gonna rise up and beat us, break the string. Will, HAS to happen eventually--and this is one of those Danger Days: Gator heads still in the cloids, Kentucky on a bit of a roll, at home and gaining confidence. We are once again the "more talented" team--but that is NOT necessarily the deciding factor in games like this. In college ball, emotion can make the diff more than anything else. And pretty well break our (already shaky) season right here and now.
Now, if we only had an OFFENSE...
(BUT we don't, and that's the prob: I forget what it even FEELS like to bust out quick, put an inferior team DOWN right from the start...As things are, "The longer you let 'em hang around..." You get the idea.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Anyway, I've said what I can going INTO this one. Unless someone else has their OWN "Starting Take", guess this will have to suffice as our "Gameday..."-thread.
Gotta head out to do my job--looks like a bit of a pattern of weekend gigs developing this season. Hope that ISN'T the case--but may end up sparing me a lotta first-hand pain and disgust. And frustration. And disappointment. And...OK OK y'all get it. I will shut up now. No matter what, bottom line:
GO GATORS!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ok...Went ahead and set up a "Gator Gameday: At KY (09/23/17)"-thread for this one after all.
Will be keeping an eye on things (of COURSE) and will try n jump in as events permit--but thought I'd make it easy as possible for anyone who is driven by the rush of sudden news, good or bad.
Be talkin' to ya eventually, no doubt...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema