• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ACC Championship game

Swampman

VIP Member
The ACC will never be a powerhouse football conference like the SEC. Check out this aerial of the ACC Championship game.

accchampionshipgame.jpg

nismodrift

VIP Member
that's downright atrocious. but then again all those people there that are either fans of the two teams are probably not from the florida area. anyways that's a kinda boring matchup for acc champs, if it was fsu vs miami it would be at least both sides filled more. . .still SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Clemson would have filled up at least 3/4 of the stadium. They travel very well. But even last year with GT and Wake Forest it wasn't but half full. It will be better when they move it to Charlotte. They need to alternate between Jacksonville and Atlanta for the SEC game

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well in my opinion, I think they should add FSU, VT and Miami and maybe clemson to the SEC, Course I know they won't, but understand this, I was at a FSU forum and there pretty optimistic about next year..not sure if they really will or not. But the point is, for 3 or 4 years now, if not longer FSU and Miami even VT hasn't been the teams we once knew, and IMO, those teams won't be down very much longer...FSU, hasn't been a "typical" FSU team nor has Miami nor has VT. All I'm saying I watched the ACC game, and it was better on TV than probably being there LOL, And that stadium that was posted I seen that and shook my head LOL, So thats it, I just think sooner or lator those teams will be back even Boston College, Not sure about clemson if tommy leaves for arkansas. But either way you look at it, the SEC is tough. bobby bowden knows that, cuz if you remember, FSU was asked to join the SEC and they turned them down.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema